unit 31 bighorn sheep

bullwhacker

hey guys im a long time MM viewer but first time poster . found out today i drew the non-res tag in unit 31. lookn for any info on the unit, sheep, private ground issues ? hope this post doesnt sound selfish, not posting til i needed help. thanks

Any sheep tag is a great tag! But ?.. you are going to need to be in TOP TOP shape for this unit. There is very limited access to the area and sheep are quite remote. It's also a hard unit to glass, there seems to be more sheep in or near tree line in this unit. The sheep numbers are OK but the unit has had a number of health issues for its sheep since the 80?s? There was a nice ram taken last year in the unit along with some smaller sheep. Private land can be an issue if the sheep get pushed into the private but most years that's not a issue, but as well access in general to the unit being very limited. Feel free to drop me an IM or email anytime to chat about the area! Chris www.200inches.com

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom