unit 34 dec archery hunt

elkmuzzleloader

I drew an archery tag for unit 34 this dec. and was wondering if anybody has seen some 6x bulls runing around. I have never hunted archery before and am willing to give it a try. I killed a large bull in pinion last year during the muzzleloader season but really have no idea what to do next month. Any help would be greately appreaciated.

Good luck bud:0
That hunt is NMGF way of making money. Sorry to break it to you but that is a hard A#$ hunt. If I hunted it I would hunt the west side of the mountain or west of Cloudcroft Nm.

>I drew an archery tag for
>unit 34 this dec.
>and was wondering if anybody
>has seen some 6x bulls
>runing around. I have
>never hunted archery before and
>am willing to give it
>a try. I killed
>a large bull in pinion
>last year during the muzzleloader
>season but really have no
>idea what to do next
>month. Any help would
>be greately appreaciated.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-09 AT 07:56AM (MST)[p]You have never hunted archery before but you expect to set out next month for an elk? How long have you been a target archer?

My friend killed a nice bull during that hunt in dec. And a nice cat also. The best thing i can tell you to do is find some remote water somewhere and sit. Thats what my buddy did and it payed off. Good luck and send pics if you do get one..

Jake

>My friend killed a nice bull
>during that hunt in dec.
>And a nice cat also.
>The best thing i can
>tell you to do is
>find some remote water somewhere
>and sit. Thats what my
>buddy did and it payed
>off. Good luck and send
>pics if you do get
>one..
>
>Jake

Good advice and kill a cat also if you can.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom