Unit 36 for deer November 12 threw the 16

odukecity505o

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any starting points for deer in unit 36. I am going to be scouting every weekend till the hunt starting this weekend. I have never been out to unit 36 and was wondering if any one had any pointers on where to start. Thank you in advance

Yeah rent an Airbnb on the Alto Lake golf course road and you will be set. Hunted there the 2nd archery and 95% of the deer we saw were on that road. We saw very few if any decent bucks while elk hunting. Maybe a few smaller ones on the road to Bonita Lake but they seem to like houses in this unit.

Yeah rent an Airbnb on the Alto Lake golf course road and you will be set. Hunted there the 2nd archery and 95% of the deer we saw were on that road. We saw very few if any decent bucks while elk hunting. Maybe a few smaller ones on the road to Bonita Lake but they seem to like houses in this unit.
Nice thanks for the info I am going to head out to that area this weekend and check it out. Hopefully a few wander off to some public land so I can get a shot on one for my hunt

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom