Unit 39 Archery Elk

Rocketeer

OK, since everyone is waiting for the draw results to be posted for deer and antelope I thought I would ask a question to give you something else to do...So, I've got an archery tag for Unit 39 elk and would appreciate any assistance or information you may want to share with a non-resident.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all in the draw

Rocket,

I wish I could help you out, but I just dont know a thing. Hopefully someone here will step up and give you some ideas. I understand your problem. It is hard being a NR and thoroughly scouting a unit before you draw. It is not feasible. I am bouncing this back to the top and hopefully Wyoming gives you a hand?

Rocketeer i have not Archery hunted 39 but i did Rifle hunt it about 6-7 years ago.I'll look over my maps and notes and P.M. you when i get a chance.

I have never hunted unit #39, but I did apply for unit #38 this year with 3 points, did not draw. I was torn between 38 & 39. I would be very interested in how your hunt goes Rocketeer.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom