Unit 4 deer

Yes this is on Rio Chama WMA. I am just wondering class deer is realistic on this hunt. What terrain is like? Which WMA is better? Any info would be great.

be excpected to pass up 160 class deer and be holding tight on 180-200B&C class Deer. This area is depended somewhat on snow but holds some Big i do mean Big Res deer. i Would make one trip to the area a week before if not show up two days early. The Rio Chama holds the Bigger Deer when it comes to Res deer but if we get good snow and have Horses i would try the Humphries. the topo in both area are Mesa type with some rolling hills P$J forest. I do lots of fishing come oct along the Rio Chama River area. send me a Pm if you like

My hunt is from Oct 29 until Nov 1. I will go down at least twice this summer to scout. So Rio Chama unless snow then Humphries. Do I need horses or can this be done on foot? Can a person get away from people?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom