UNIT 4 Rio Chma HumphriesYOUTH HUNT

N

NMHUNTER2

Hello I recently found out that my younger brother drew the UNIT 4 tag youth hunt for mule deer in late November being that I have only ever passed through the area I was wondering if I could get some help from some of you guys who have hunted here before. some things im wondering is how is access here ATV or horses better? Size of the bucks in the area? and some good areas to check out. Thanks I was just doing some internet research and figured id sign up and check it all out.

Might be one of the best hunts for mule deer in the state. Be patient you will see lots of deer. No atvs foot or horses only.

Good luck

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom