UNIT 40 BUCKS

S

silentbroadhead

Has anyone heard or seen any good deer in unit 40 or come out of that unit so far this late rut hunt? I'm heading there Friday and could really use some more direction on places to check out. Thanks

today is the 17th if you have not got one yet let me know we saw a whopper on both saturday and sunday. have you seen any good bulls we are heading back out there on the 21st.

>I heard a 36" 6x8 came
>off there last week, 20
>miles or so from Boise.
>

there isnt a single part of unit 40 within 20 miles of boise you need to get your facts straight

I've yet to get one and would like to know where the whopper is hanging out at. I've been hunting brown's creek area and there aren't many big ones there. I'll be going back ot there Friday unless you want to point me in the direction of the large one. Thanks a bunch. Also I have yet to see any bulls in that area. Thanks.

>>I heard a 36" 6x8 came
>>off there last week, 20
>>miles or so from Boise.
>>
>
>there isnt a single part of
>unit 40 within 20 miles
>of boise you need to
>get your facts straight

I had my facts messed up. It was a 20 incher 36 miles from Boise.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom