Unit 40

saopajudo

Did anyone hunt Unit 40 over the weekend??? Are the deer moving yet? I haven't decided if I want to come up on Wed/Thur. of this week or wait until Mon/Tues. of next week.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Man I tell you what! If those snow flurries over on war eagle today don't make your neck swell, than you need to burn the tag!

I would kill for a tag this time of year. Enjoy it!!!

Kicker

Ya, I seen that today from Grand View....sure wish I had that tag. We were up there opening day (10oct), and didnt see a dang thing. That normally doesnt happen. Usually I have to shush the big boys away, not to interupt my 2pt hunt.

WHIPLASH! Great reply. Love the shoosh. I drew over there and I'm heading over near there on Friday afternoon to get a few days of lookin around in. Hoping to drop a nice buck over there. Any information or advice? Thanks

About two or three years ago I was hunting up there, and had a MONSTER walk straight towards me. He slowly walked to within 20yrds. I finally got mad and stood up looked him straight in the eye and told him to get the heck out of here! Advice???? honestly I havent seen any big bucks this season. I spent about 10 days, off and on in 40. I have only seen one 2x3, and he outsmarted me. That doesnt mean they arent there. With the rut approaching and a little weather change, things could be heating up and show their faces soon...where abouts are you going?

I also drew this tag and plan on going there on the 14th. I will hunt until the 25th or I tag out!!! Hopefully the weather will really get thing going. Eveyone has stated the 12th-15th is the real start of the peak of the rut. I'm excited and hoping for a great hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom