Unit 41 Bull Tag

gooseslayer

Anyone on here have any experience with this hunt? I've spent some time in this unit and know you can ride 200 miles in a weekend and not see one elk. Any hints, help, info or suggestions would be appreciated. Just trying to gather as much knowledge as possible other than what I have/ will get scouting before d-day.

I've had the late deer tag in that unit 3 times. I've seen a few elk but can be far and few in between. That tag is for west of Hwy 51 correct ? All the elk I have seen have been to the east towards the Nevada line. Did see a guy coming out of Mary's creek with a nice 7x7 one snowy day but he wasn't giving up much info. Will look at my maps tonight and notes and get some more info for you. I really like that country down there and think a real monster will come out of there, its just finding them. Good luck.

I've hunted deer in that unit. I think the elk tag is for the east side of highway 51. I saw several nice bulls and one giant real close to the Nevada line. PM and I can give you some details.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom