Unit 42 Idaho antelope

Coyote_chaser

I drew this hunt and was just curious if anyone has hunted it recently, just curious about expectations etc. Its looks pretty remote, are there gas stations etc? Thanks

Remote, yes. Gas, NO. expectations? Should get one if you spend the time. I would LOVE a tag there. Ron

Thanks Ron, I was beginning to wonder if anyone had been out there. From what I have gathered its about 13-14 incher tops type of unit. So pack some gas and an extra spare i guess. Thanks for the response Ron.

CC

I work out of Grasmere daily on the AF bombing range, and I had a 42 deer tag awhile back...Very remote, best fuel options south of bruneau is riddle/indian reservation, but there are some toads out there

The gas station in Riddle is cash only... that might be good to remember.

I had that tag last year. I scouted for a couple of days down by riddle LOTS of goats.I found several 15 inchers.Do to work i had to wait for the weekend after the opener and they where still there.I spent most of the morning stalking the one I had picked and then made good on a 413yrd shot.wide open spaces 15 and 1/8 my best goat yet! If you want a little more info let me know

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom