Unit 43

givemtheshaft

Hey guy's still trying to decide about buying the permit i drew for the muzzleloader hunt here for deer. I havent been in the area in years and not sure whether this is a waste of my hunt or not.. The hunt is only 10 days and I would only have 3 to hunt...not afraid to get out and hit it hard but can a guy see anything decent this early?? I dont mind getting skunked if I find some good bucks to stalk and just dont put it together but nothing worse than not seeing sh--!! Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-09 AT 07:03PM (MST)[p]
Well since 2007 the deer from unit 43 have been moving into 44 at that time. In fact the reason unit 44 has a september time frame is because of the early migration. This could be good. Fact is if you are in the right place at the right time you could have a very good hunt.
I was thinking if I didn't draw I was going to get one of them. I would not worry about not seeing $hit. You will find deer if you know the unit. Like I said I was thinking about it. Ron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom