Unit 44 2nd Season Deer Reports

Bocephus

Hey folks just wondering what the reports are coming out of 44 for the second season? Any ruttin activity at all yet? I know it's a little early, but I'm getting excited to hunt some big stinky muley bucks! I have a 3rd season tag and would love to hear any reports good or bad. Thanks in advance and good luck to all!

been snowin all day long up on hardscrabble, no rut activity yet lotta the big boys already hit private land the rest are in their favorite hiding spots

$MAVERICK$

Thanks for the input Fish, how are number of deer looking? Can I expect to look over a few bucks, or has the second season guys done any good yet that you know of? Thanks again!

when i was hunting archery they seemed pretty good, i know theres a ton of bucks on private already. havent seen much on the roads yet in trucks but never know what might happen. i know a buddy that had a lot of good pictures of bucks but they have seemed to disapear as usual. id say the first good buck you see might be your shot, but iv done that before and had the bigun walk out. so its up to you on that one i hope u the best of luck. ill be hunting elk 3rd season up there with no buck tags between my group jus 4 bulls and a cow haha we have been goin for the 4th season bucks in that unit although i may say screw it next year and get my archery buck tag instead. having to watch a huge nontypical walk outa archery range haha

"Bare Down for the 8, And nod for the
Gate"
Hit the Dirt, dust off ur ass, Grab ur
hat, and tip it to the crowd

Again thanks for the input, is this storm big enough to get the bucks moving or knock the leaves off the trees. I'm getting excited seeing these hard horned gray faced bucks being knocked over!

this isnt even close to enough snow yet but still have a few more weeks to see what happens,

"Bare Down for the 8, And nod for the
Gate"
Hit the Dirt, dust off ur ass, Grab ur
hat, and tip it to the crowd

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom