unit 44 secrets?

fleshy_thump

well, lightning struck for my uncle this year and he drew the 44 buck tag. in his 60s, this is likely the best tag he'll ever draw and ive decided to dedicate my summer/fall to helping him. Ive already put boots on the ground in the unit and found a few bucks and plan to hit it non stop until season. i was wondering if anyone had any advice or "not so obvious" places to check? Are there any premium landowners that play the tress pass fee game? Right now the high altitude open areas are the obvious focus, but I know that will change with weather/pressure/rubbing of the velvet.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Don?t be afraid to look down low. Saw some nice muley bucks while up there archery antelope hunting last year just north of hill city. 1 was even on access yes ground and there is quite a bit of access yes in that area

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom