Unit 45 Help

mentalmidge

I am wondering if any on the MM members have an idea as to how or where a guy can get on top of Bennett Mountain. I am looking to get up on top towards the towers and south east of them. Please any help would be great. If you know any landowners that own the land please let me know I would love to talk to them.

So did you get your buck yet? I thought you had a non-typical in the south part of the state you were going to hunt archery. I see your looking into unit 45. Did you get your access and get your buck! From your post it sounds like youu might of had one located up there. Just wondering how you did or if you are still hunting?

Best of luck!

Steve
www.muledeercountry.com

Yeah, I am still hunting. I just cannot find the right one yet. I have seen some great bucks and some new country. Still trying, but having a baby in the middle of Oct. really put a stop to hunting for a while!!! Any help from people would be great at this point.

The hunts still going? I found a buck a couple weeks ago for a friend with the tag. He isn't a monster but is a good solid 175-180 buck. He ended up shooting a real nice buck so this buck should still be there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom