Unit 45 type 9

Redbowman

Finally I drew a Wyoming elk tag, some great information on the quality of the bulls lead me to this unit.Thanks to you guys. And I only hunt elk with a bow so the type 9 tag was a natural. As a non resident who has not been in this unit I have my work cut out. I have 14 days to hunt in Sept thinking of starting on Sept 5. Looking for advice.

Send me an email as to how you will camp, etc. to: [email protected] I've been up there in September the last two years in that time frame. Depending on whether my buddy in Sheridan draws his bull tag this summer I may or may not be able to get up in 45 again this year, as his unit is south of there. We also have a 2 week moose/deer hunt set that starts about 9/23 down in G, so that leaves the first part of the month open if John doesn't draw his bull elk tag.

I get to spend lots of time in 45 every year. Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can help with some places to start looking.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom