Unit 5 Deer

AZMZHunter

My elderly neighbor drew the unit 5 rifle deer tag. We have hunted the 5BN unit for elk in the past but never deer. I really havnt seen that many deer there. Can anybody help with where the highest densities of deer are?

5BN is tough for deer all over. I've never seen high numbers but have seen a few big bucks over the last fifteen years or so. Every big one I ever saw was in the northern part off the mesa. There are several open areas in the northern part of the unit where there have either been fires or large spots of downed trees. Glass them and you may find something, but if it's numbers you're looking for you may be disappointed. Good luck.
Ed

Saw a few deer yesterday on the mesa while scouting for antelope.. Glassed them up out in the open east of the power lines.. Deer and Elk yesterday, but could not find any Antelope.

Hunt by the blue ridge ranger station and the residential, north east of clints well friend lives up there and sees really nice bucks.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom