unit 51

lineman21

Hey all, drew a NM unit 51 tag for early archery. Never been there, never been to NM as far as that goes. I will be hunting solo. I am looking for a couple things. Looking for anyone to go with, looking for some info about the unit, and if someone has some good info or would like to come along I would like to extend an invite for them to come hunt with me in Nebraska for whitetail, pheasant, turkey, quail, or all. My farm holds all of these and they are all over. Being from nebraska I can't offer much elk info other than what I have hunted in colorado but I can offer some darn good hunting here. I shot a 178 inch giant last year. I am planning 2 scouting trip down there in the next couple months. So if any of you would like to exchange info or do some hunting let me know! Happy hunting!
Cole

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom