UNIT 60 RIFLE DEER

L

LuckyFool

I am looking for any and all information on the quality of this rifle deer hunt. Thinking about the second rifle season which is usually the first week of November. It should be a for sure draw for my points based on prior odds.

I am understood access is tough up on top of the mesa's but that is what I like.

Thanks in advance.

LuckyFool

My experence in 05 was that even though it was warm, the deer were on their winter ground (private). Reason I wouldn't do it again was cause even huntin the edges of private, the landowners claimed BLM was theirs. Openingly lied to us and laughed about it later.

Kinda like to see snaggletoothed John again someday, just afraid my bloody knuckles will lead to some diease not yet known to man. If you do it and get up on "Sew em Up" let me know how it was via PM.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom