unit 61 deer help

S

southmountain

I would like to talk to anybody that knows the unit well. I have maps and am trying to narrow down larger areas to scout out.
9SEVEN0-THREE NINE7-20FOUR 0

Thanks Paul now I have something to stare at on the maps til my eyes bleed!

Paul,
Thanks again for the response. I have some solid PM s from a couple good guys. Since this unit takes a few points to draw its not like a guy can hunt it very often.
Looks like I will get a bear tag to have in my pocket too. Sounds like the bear population is high and are active in many of the canyons.

I drew it about 8 years ago, and killed a toad on Atkinson Mesa. Straight up from the highway that goes from Naturita to Grand Junction. Let a monster get away from me in Third Park. PC

Paul,
Were you drunk that time you missed the Monster by Third Park or was it your BIL.......you told me the story...LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Brian, what is BIL?

Anyway, the Third Park buck my brother-in-law talked me out of. It was first day, he said I'd find a better one, etc. Did have a "few" the day I killed the other 4x4. Miscommunication with him that time. Not sure which one I told you about.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom