Unit 61 Elk Tag Success!!!

ElkMeister

WOW, finally drew a 2ND Season elk tag for 61. Ready to start scouting. Anyone else draw this tag this year or last year. Would luv to know some area's to start scouting. Are there better area's than others? I know its a big unit. Any info would be great!

Good for you!! Have enough points to draw next year first season. Hope you will let me know how it goes and wish I had some good info for you.

I drew the same tag last year. Was a great time!! I have a cow tag for 3rd season this year. I really liked it there so I wanted to go back. just watching all the bulls is exciting. they were still bugling where I was 2nd season.

I was in there last season for archery. Might be a little different but I'm sure it would be a good place to start. Let me pull my maps out when I get home. I got some good help last year and hope I can repay.
John

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom