Unit 61 pack out service

Crazy4Elk

I searched for it but I cannot find it. Someone posted a outfitter than will pack out elk(if I need it). I wanna do it myself just looking just in case its in a nasty spot. Does anybody have their number?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-14 AT 08:29PM (MST)[p]Austin Massey of Dominguez Outfitters 970-640-9312, I talked with him a couple of years ago and he seems like a standup guy. I've a couple of friends who have used his pack out service and were happy with him.

I was up Friday night and as I passed the Cold Springs Ranger Station I saw a sign for Dominguez outfitters. That's where he is set up if you can't reach him by phone.

I ran into one of the Garveys earlier in the summer, down 47 road. Their Nephew is now running their outfit. To be fair I'll post his number as well. I've never met him.

Dustin Garvey
PO Box 646
Nucla, CO 81424
970-864-2244

I talked to both of these outfitters before I hunted 61 this year and would have no problem using either one. They where both very helpful, seem like good guys.

Ron

Austin gets on here once in a while under the user name "dominguez." My impression is that he's a solid guy out to make an honest living. They take the outfitting business seriously and have been working hard to make it into something. From what I understand his outfit mostly works the north end and Garveys generally stay south but I think they cooperate if need be. I don't know the Garveys.

I had contacted Garvey who quoted me
between $500-$800 depending on how
busy they were and where the animal was.
970-428-2244
Austin Massey I have down as $350,but you
need to confirm that amount.
970-640-9312
Hope this helps
John

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom