Unit 61 ??

begobuck

I have an opportunity to get a landowner deer tag for my day for the 2nd season... Wondering if it's worth the cost...he really want to hunt in a quality unit and have an opportunity at a good buck. Is this unit overrated for deer or is there a legitimate chance for a 180 class animal as he an not afford to do this year after year.

Find out how much property you're hunting. I've hunted this unit and we did well, but if you're hunting on a postage stamp you may want to reconsider. How much they banging you for on the tag?

Let me know and I'll get you my opinion. :)

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom