Unit 61first rifle

R

Redcap

Leaving Mon, the 7th for my first ever hunt in unit 61 I have herd a lot of good things about 61 & am looking for a fun filled hunt. I have all my home work done on this & can only hope I have made some good choises.Anyone no in general if the shortage of water this year has added any changes. Thanks & will post when we get back.

I'm heading down Wednesday night. I was there last weekend and the bulls were cranked up! I think we'll have a great hunt. I'm really excited. Seems like there are pretty much elk all over the unit (we drove Divide road north to south- bulls screaming end to end). I think we'll have a great hunt. Enjoy your hunt and be safe. Good luck!
ds

Mossback, I'm afraid the only snow we'll see is the storm this weekend thats REALLY going to jack with my antelope hunt I've waited 9 years to draw!
but it is Colorado. Who knows?

ive been checking the extended forcast for gateway and nucla and it says rain for the opener. I was thinking that might mean snow on top? A little would be awesome. :)

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom