Unit 67 Wyoming

muzzy125

Anybody kill any good Antelope bucks this year in Unit 67? We are headin there Wednesday morning for a week or so and are really looking forward to hunting Wyoming again.Plan on spending lots of time behind the spotter and hoping we can find some big guys..

Would love to see some pics if anyone has any..

Im also curious what I missed. I just sent my unit 67 tags back for a refund and pref. point reinstated. My father just passed away with cancer. Hope you have good luck.

Sorry to hear about your dad.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Thank you. I never told him I was cancelling, whether I got a refund or not. We always talked of the upcoming hunt. I just couldn't leave him no matter what.

MITROLL-

my sympathies go out to you. Your strength in that ordeal is impressive. I'm betting he's feeling pretty good about you right now, wherever he is....!

Doug

It was the toughest, heart wrenching thing our family has ever gone through. We had in home hospice per my father's wishes. I think we gave him better care with more dignity for him and he appreciated that. I pretty much spent most non working hours there for the last 4 months. Would'nt do things different again if I had a choice. We still have a deer tag and some doe tags left that Wyoming G&F wouldn't refund because he passed during antelope season and not during deer season. My brother run out of vacation time coming to Michigan to visit my dad. Were eating them licences but it's worth it. Thanks again. There's always next year.

Brian,

So sorry for what you and your family have been through this year !

In honor of your father, keep hunting ! Take some of his hunting stuff with you on all your hunting trips from here on out. It's not the same as having him with, but it's a great tribute to him. I've been taking my fathers hunting knife with me for 25 years now.

Take Care

MITROLL- you deserve not only the biggest buck in 67 but the biggest buck in the entire state next year. And your dad will be up there watching your every move. Let us know how it goes, ok?

You're an inspiration for all of us....

Doug

Thanks for all the inspirations and condolences. I will definately be taking some of his hunting things with me. He left me a rifle and my brother a rifle. I am already carrying his St Christophers medal with me and wearing some of his favorite flannel shirts. I sure do miss him. I know he will be looking out for me on my next hunt. He was always proud of me when I brought home game. Thanks again everyone. I really feel for all the people who have been through the cancer battles. It really opens your eyes when it hits close to home.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom