Unit 70 1st Rifle Elk Tag for my 84yr old Uncle

tesmitty

Well, my 84yr old Uncle will be making what is probably his last chance for a branch antlered bull. My original plan was to get there a 5 to 6 days early to scout, but my wife and I drew Book Cliffs deer tags in Utah that opens on the 22nd. Then my wife drew a unit 231 Early Rifle Nevada bull tag - lucky to say the least! With new ownership of my company getting the time off I want will be challenging.
Does anyone have any guide recommendations for unit 70 or willing to share some solid advice on the elk in the unit? We'll have 5 days to try to get him on one - bottom line i just want him to have a good time and see some elk. I know this unit gets lots of hunters and gets pounded during the 2nd & 3rd seasons and it will probably be a stretch for him to get a bull. But any advice is welcome!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom