unit 70 deer opener or last week

36moose

any advice on unit 70 deer. try to schedule around another hunt would the opener be better or the last five days. season is oct 10 -31. i know there is alot of factors like an elk hunt opener that would put 200 more people out in the field or if the deer get pressured off of the public to private ? just looking for some opinions ,thanks.

you may want to re look at the regulations, unit 70 is only open to youth hunts, or general archery aug 30 to sep 30th, unless you drew out which i just looked at the dates looking like thats what you did

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Do you know anything about the unit? cause thats cool you drew but it is beyond me why you randomly put in without knowing whe to hunt it. Do you know if its mostly private or public? Just asking.

No real tips, should be pretty decent since there is no general tag, i would have to look at the unit again see exactly where it is

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom