Unit 73 Antelope Private Property

L

longhorns26

Hey yall,

My buddies and I are firefighters from phoenix and we drew buck antelope tags in unit 73. We are looking to pay a trespassing fee to hunt on a private ranch with some goats in the 15"-17" range. If anyone on here is a landowner or knows of a good ranch that allows hunters access for a fee, please let me know.
Dustin

There is probably more public land than private in that unit. No need to pay a trespass fee if you don't want to. Private property won't necessarily increase your chances at a good buck.

Thanks for the advice. not sure if your familiar with the unit, but do you have any recommendations as to where to go. We really like to get as far away from the crowds as possible

Unless yer gonna come up and scout for a week or so, I'd lower the expectations a bit. A 17" goat in 73, that's a good one. Even though yer wasting yer money, the Casper G & F office might be able to get you some names for a fee hunt.

I hve hunted antelope in Wyoming for over 30 years and I have never seen a 17 inch buck.Have taken a few 15 inch'rs.Never hunted in 73 though.Most of my hunting has been public land.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom