Unit 75 Antelope Lodging

accubond

Hello,

We drew antelope tags in unit 75 and currently have a place reserved in Thermopolis in hopes of turning this trip into a surf and turf adventure. With the primary focus on filling our goat tags and based on the sheer size of unit 75 I'm wondering if Thermopolis is too far away to affectively cover the unit? I have been told to avoid the small motel in Shoshoni so does anybody with experience in the area have any recommendations for places to stay closer to 75?

Last edited:
She said Riverton or Thermopolis your best bet , Shoshoni is a bust , hotels there been turned into long term housing or used by guys in the oil fields

She said Riverton or Thermopolis your best bet , Shoshoni is a bust , hotels there been turned into long term housing or used by guys in the oil fields
Good to know, thanks again! Maybe Thermopolis is my best bet then as it sounds like fishing is good in and around there.

Hello,

We drew antelope tags in unit 75 and currently have a place reserved in Thermopolis in hopes of turning this trip into a surf and turf adventure. With the primary focus on filling our goat tags and based on the sheer size of unit 75 I'm wondering if Thermopolis is too far away to affectively cover the unit? I have been told to avoid the small motel in Shoshoni so does anybody with experience in the area have any recommendations for places to stay closer to 75?
We hunted 75 last year and stayed in Thermopolis was no problem to hunt unit.

I almost applied in 75 and if we drew that area we were planning on staying in Thermopolis at Eagle River RV Park. They have cabins you can rent. Good luck on your hunt.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom