Unit 751 deer

Largebull

I have 3 points. My ? is can I draw the 2nd or the 3rd with 3. Never hunted it.If I do I was told you can hunt high or low . which season is better for a guy that will get away from the roads and likes to glass .Is this unit doable and what can a guy expect size wise.Would be coming from AZ. no scouting time due to new job ,but will spend ample time on hunt. I will be 60 in Sept. sow wanna use points while I can still get around. Can help with AZ. info if needed.Thanks ......BULL!

You can draw either 2nd or 3rd with three. In fact, they can be drawn with 0. You might want to pick another unit with more public land with three points.

Thanks buckjunkie. I get lost trying to read the Colo. regs. I am a trucker and on the road alot without time. Like I said never been there. Any Ideas where else in SW Colo. Pm. me if You want . I would be solo most likely.(and divorced if I stay too long) Thanks if anyone has Ideas....................BULL!

I would invest $35 in this:

https://hunterstrailhead.isecuresites.com/index.php?ID=1&XID=1:0:0:0:0

Makes it a LOT easier to get the data you need. Just Click on Colorado and put in species (deer), how many points you have and that you are a nonresident and leave the rest blank when you search. That will bring up all hunts and show you where you can go for 3 points.

It also gives you hunter success, rates the unit for trophy status and shows you the trends (how many applicants for the last 5 years). Definitely worth the price of admission.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

I had Hunters trailhead. It ran out bout 3 months ago. Gotta renew. I really like it too..............BULL!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom