R

rocketman

Very wet last 4 days and cold. Had heavy shirt and
2 jackets gloves and hat and still was cold. weather
finally breaking today and forcast says much drier
and warmer. July overall was drier than normal for
the monsoons. Elk color changing from reddish to
blackish and will be tan in 10 days. Have seen bulls
mounting bulls and cows mounting bulls every day.
I dont know what that means. She mounted him 3 times
and finally he pushed her away. Roy and Rocketdog

4a7451c97fbcd97d.jpg

4a74520002161e7a.jpg

4a745231028d81d9.jpg

4a74526902fa7f71.jpg

4a7452960368131d.jpg

4a7452cb041858fb.jpg

4a74532005014eb5.jpg

4a74534d05dd0aef.jpg

As always, awesome pics, Rocketman so thanks for sharing! Quite the year for crazy elk -- queer bulls, horny cows...what will you post this week?? :)

What have the temps been up in the high country? Over the last month, have the temps stayed the same or are they starting a decline?

WAY COOL, very nice pics and more importantly I imagine very amazing to watch first hand.

Guess you could say "she was in the mood for love" and I'm sure dudes like, "hey, watch the antlers honey!"

Thanks for sharing!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom