Unit 76 Aug 24 pics

R

rocketman

Still no moisture. Some clouds in pm but only
sprinkles. Flower pic is from 10 days ago. Still
snowdrifts over 30 ft remaining. This bunch of
elk staying at 13000 ft all day. This morning went
to look into basin 6, saw 300-400 with less than
40 bulls. 3 went over 300.2 were rubbed and 1 not.
All the other bulls were rubbed. Saw 1 standing
in a wallow but not rolling in it. Yesterday few
bugles in basin 4 but this morning 1-2 bugles per
min from 6:30-9:30. Heard 1 chuckle. The bugles
were much better than the several hundred last
week that were very short.Roy

48b1c99f45edd407.jpg

48b1ca0a476bcd79.jpg

48b1ca4e4836ba52.jpg

48b1ca8048e01f50.jpg

48b1caac497a2ae7.jpg

Great pictures Roy thanks.Still waiting for the big boys to show up.Can't wait to see those pictures

Great piccs Roy Thanks

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
COLORADO,USA
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

hope we get to see some fighting in a couple of weeks.Rocket dog looks like he's have fun.

Rocketman,
Thanks for the pics. I've gotten to the point that I'm looking for them everytime I log on.
nrueh

I haven't ever replied to your posts rocketman. I just want to say thanks for posting the pictures and stories. I'm sure there are alot more silent folks out there that are just waiting to see the next pic's from you.

I love them!

Thanks again

PS - you know we're all jealous, right?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom