Unit 76 Idaho

Jmissamore

Hello,
Hunting unit 76 in Idaho and was wondering if anyone knew of any guides in the area. Not looking for the whole lodging and food just someone to go hunt with my partner and I and show us around and possibly a good mule deer

Can not remember the name of the outfitters but reach out to altitude outdoors out of Afton and I’m sure he could give you some information

Sportsman's Hunting Adventures guide in 76. They helped hunters get on some nice bucks last year. Southeast Idaho is going to be very interesting with the amount of snow that part of the country has received this year. Things were just starting to come back, unfortunately that area is going to take a beating this winter.

Northeast Utah, southwest Wyoming, and southeast Idaho have got a ton on of snow this year. It was slowly coming back, but that whole region of the country is go to take a hit. They are already feeding the deer. I have my fingers crossed that winter will mellow out. What happens in March will be the tell all. Of course there will be some deer, honestly 76 hasn’t been all that great for a long time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom