bulls this AM. Roy and Rocket Dog

4a678242766cc0ff.jpg

4a67829379703e9b.jpg

4a6782d07aed0ba9.jpg

4a6783107c4477cb.jpg

4a67834a7dea1ecf.jpg

4a67838d7f4e9144.jpg

4a6783e70236a4dc.jpg

Wow Now thats a bull! Great pics! I also look for them every few days! Looks to be a great green year this year all over the west!

so heres my question? do you hunt these bulls and if so have you taken any good ones

WOW absolutely awesome pics

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER

You keep so many of us up and excited with your awesome pictures. Thanks again and keep them coming!!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom