2 310 bulls. Still only about 30% of the elk are
here. Weather dry last 3 days and warm. Roy

4a5645d144f1bc1e.jpg

4a56460446350407.jpg

4a56463a4716b6c4.jpg

4a564677492bb801.jpg

4a5646a84a0083db.jpg

4a5646d74b0e598e.jpg

Excellent Pics. How would you rate the quality of the Bulls this year compared to previous years. I will be hunting down in 851 this year but I am curious what the predictions are this year generally speaaking.

Excellent from 14 yards
We are burning up here on the
So Tex coast--
I'm ready to Rocket Off-
Rocket out of Montrose,
in the Rocket truck,
to the Rocket jeep...
Can't wait

>
>Excellent from 14 yards
>We are burning up here on
>the
>So Tex coast--
>I'm ready to Rocket Off-
>Rocket out of Montrose,
>in the Rocket truck,
>to the Rocket jeep...
>Can't wait

I agree it's burning up here on the Texas Gulf Coast.
Thank You Roy for the visual aids. Baker

Rocketman

These pic's are very impressive, I really hope to see something this good when our Colorado hunt opens. Keep up the good wook, you are very good at what you do.

pics look great, hope to see just a couple of those on my scouting trip.heck finding some cows would be fine with me.
good job
simo

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom