Unit 76 June 29 pics

R

rocketman

Beautiful weather, looks like a drying trend this
week. Great green up this past week. No more elk
than last week so big migration not yet. Saw a
big 6 sleeping on a high point with 3 other bulls.
He had his chin on the ground and never moved
while I was looking the area for 1/2 hour. He
was really out. I am at 13000 ft for these pics.
Roy

4a495d563740bb6b.jpg

4a495da037c70f77.jpg

4a495dce385b3a4f.jpg

4a495dfd38f05763.jpg

4a495e2c398b468f.jpg

4a495e5e3aa4279e.jpg

Man's best friend looks content. He is certainly living the high life. Nice pics RM

Thank's again and no doubt that dog is living the life.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Roy,

Just got back from 76 this weekend. Greenest I've seen it in a few years! Didn't get quite as high as you though, grin! But did get up to timberline a few times.

Got nearly an inch of rain at my place west of South Fork Thursday and Friday.

Great pics Roy, and thanks for always sharing them here!

Bill

Roy,

I hear through the media that the snow is disappearing faster due to the dust storms of this spring. Does it seem that way to you? It does make sense, just curious to see if you have noticed a difference.

Bean

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom