Unit 76 North End Question

tallbuck1

Hunted this unit a few years ago. Was wondering what the quality was for Elk in the area. Heard Rumor there were quite a few wolves hitting the area.

Tallbuck1

Not as good as it used to be. Not sure about the wolves on the very north end. If you see any 6 point bull, you might want to try to put your tag on him. There are a few nice ones. Not as good as it was 15 years ago imo.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-14 AT 09:09AM (MST)[p]pm sent

*You should see elk but be prepared for lots of pressure. Keep the appropriate phone numbers handy and call in illegal ATV activity.*

+1 YZF_88

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the trophies that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom