first time in weeks. No bugles and no elk for
hours. A friend of Marks, Ross from Iowa, and I
went to the top of the basin and Mark stayed
in the timber 200 yards below us. Ross and I
ate lunch and i took off my shoes and we took
a nap in the sun. We then heard this strange
noise and 250 with a 6x7 was running right
at us. They got to 40 yards of us and passed
right below us. Mark never knew they went by.

4aa1ab0854015f57.jpg

4aa1ab3954925fff.jpg

4aa1ab5b55074553.jpg

4aa1ab7c560325d7.jpg

4aa1aba756a1e8dc.jpg

4aa1abde574ad00c.jpg

You said you were posting-
1st Barefoot pictures.
Lesson: Keep your shoes on ine case
you have to run.

Mark-
Roy says to look up-hill
Good luck--
Norman

boy!!! somebody bumped those elk they got there mouths hanging open gasping for air- nice pics again Roy thanks, Hatrick

Great pics, yeah those look like they've been on the run for a while. Still rooting for Mark, keep us posted.

Awesome pictures. To bad Mark was not with you at that time. Would have been a great shot for him.

Roy it is obvious you are the elk magnet! Keep Mark by your side and he is just about guaranteed to get a shot--quit making it so complicated--just kidding. Good luck and keep the great pics and updates coming.
thanks

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom