Unit 8 - Muzzy Antelope

bobby7321

Looked like a decent unit, with somewhat reasonable odds. Lucky enough my dad drew.

Anyone out there with knowledge of the area, and care to share a little? It would be much appreciated!

thanks!

There are not very many areas with Lopes in there so if you see the same people every day during your hunt dont be surprised. not a real pick hint here but Garland Praire will be your best bet.

Just curious, How many points you had?

there are actually several decent areas to hunt. There is a big flat just past dogtown lake that holds goats, there was a decent buck in there a year or two ago....

Can't believe you drew it with 2 points and applied because it looked "decent" :) Absolutly an awesome hunt. I know a lot of people who consider that to be their dream tag. Good luck, have fun and be sure to post some pictures!

hey thanks! well that's not the only reason haha
i saw that it wasn't rifle hunted, numbers seem to be on the climb, surrounded by other very good antelope units, different types of terrain, pretty good harvest rates, and a shot at possible a real good buck in there somewhere. All that type stuff plus we have the muzzleloader dialed in out to 250.

sorry that we drew with only 2 points, but we'll take what we can get. :)

>he had 2 points only. we
>figured it wasn't a great
>hunt, but a decent one.
>

Oh you are quite mistaken!!! That is an absolutely incredible hunt!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom