Unit 8 turkey success ?

Ranger518

Just got back from my turkey hunt this hunt was as hard as it gets a lot people a lot traffic and didn't see a turkey one anybody do any good? Now I'm getting ready to hunt my12b west early hunt hope it goes better good luck to everyone on your hunts.

Sorry about the turkey hunt. I hope you have better luck on the deer. I have a 12a west early too. Hope to see you there. Good luck.

Are there turkeys left in 8!? Jk I hunted the archery bull hunt up there and never saw any as well. During the scout when it was dry I hardly saw any tracks on waters that are normally loaded with tracks! Winters have been hard on them and I wish AZGFD would take drastic action to help them out...

We hunted pretty hard got back off roads on some trick tanks and still no sign used to be on a 5 day hunt you would at least run into them I'm surprised with as many tags never ran into any I ran into more road hunters coming and going to our spots but did see a lot of fawns this year!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom