unit 90-1 antalope

adirondack

My wife and I drew this tag. I have never been there and am wondering if I should bring a 4-wheeler or if you can hunt out of a 4 wheeldrive suburban? She also broke her ankle badly after we put in and she isn't healed yet, I want it to be as easy on her as possibale so she has fun. Any thoughts on the 4-wheeler?

I wouldn't think you would need an atv to hunt antelope there, most all the roads are fine for a suburban.

I hunted 90-2 last year. Your unit has a lot more water. There is a few rivers that run through it and the Big Sandy Reservoir is located on the west side. 90-1 is a better camping unitdue to the vegetation. I would leave your quad at home. Tons of roads which gives you great access. If you have ever tried to hunt goats off a 4 wheeler you would know that they do not like them and spook a lot easier. Most places you will be able to get your wife around without a problem in the truck. Better glassing also.

piper

You gave me your # this spring and told me I could call you if I couldn't find my wife a deer. I really appreciate it, thanks. We both drew 90-1 antalope, and she also drew a H deer tag so we will be looking for a deer also. Thanks for the help!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom