Unit Boundaries

S

sealer

Does Wyoming post anything similar to Colorado regarding unit boundary descriptions?

It's obvious when it's a hard landmark (river or road) but I'm trying to figure the southern/southwestern boundary of 63-antelope.

Anything to do with the Ferris Mtns??? Drainages to the NE? I can see where it should terminate at Seminoe Dam, but from there up to Muddy Gap/Three Forks is somewhat vague.

Thx - Drew

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-10 AT 12:41PM (MST)[p]the exact boundry description is in that elusive map looking thing that will come with your tag.

I forget if it's the spine of the chain or not for sure. If you get the pdf file off the G&F site it has the physical description of it. I will try and look around here for an old map and get back if you don't look up the pdf file.

Pat C.

Not sure if this is any help or what you are already referring to as vague.
http://gf.state.wy.us/admin/regulations/chapter5/ch5ant.htm

Area 63. North Ferris. Beginning at Muddy Gap Junction; northeasterly along Wyoming Highway 220 to the Kortes Road (Natrona County Road 407); southerly along said road to the North Platte River; southerly up said river to Seminoe Dam and the divide along the Seminoe Mountains; westerly along said divide to Bradley Peak and the northeast branch of the Continental Divide; northwesterly along said divide to Ferris Peak and the divide along the Ferris Mountains; northwesterly along said divide to Muddy Gap Junction.

Or, you can go to the mytopo site. They have unit maps that show the boundaries. I've found them VERY helpful. Chip

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom