Unit/Hunt boundaries

jgriffin82

I asked a question in the WY forum last week and was quickly pointed in the right direction. I figured I should do the same in CA forum. My daughter and oldest son drew J21. I am very familiar with zone C4 however, I'm trying to find the written boundary locations for J21 which is within C4. I've looked in the California code of regulations title 14 and it subsections. I can find the written boundary descriptions for most other units. Anybody want to help a dummy out!? Thanks.

Jim

68BFB420-6EFE-4432-B948-7BE3B9BD9148.jpeg

Thank you. I have that map already. I'm looking for the actual written geographic boundaries as DFW describes them. The map is too vague in my opinion. However, judging by the map, I assume it's the entire portion of Tehama county, east of 5 that is open to J21 tag holders, minus the SWA and Refuge. I just want to be certain.

Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom