Units 22, 31, 32 ?

ColoradoRam

I know there is quite a bit of energy exploration in the area and was wondering if it is more so in some of these units than others. I was more interested in 31 and 32 and was hoping to find out if there is good access to public land in the northern portions and southern portion of unit 22. Thanks in advance for your help. Also if there are any areas to avoid would be appreciated.

I have hunted 22 several times and there is a ton of energy exploration in the southern part of the unit. To me the worst part of it is all the roads they have cut in. Very few places to get away from the road and road hunters who just drive and drive up and down the roads. I've had more than a few stalks screwed up by guys flying up and down the roads.

I HAVENT HUNTED UNIT 22 SINCE THEY CUT THE TAGS DOWN ABOUT 4 YARS AGO,BUT I WOULD LOOK AT COUNTY ROAD 89.THIS TAKES YOU UP THE HOLLOW TO STINKING SPRINGS AND SOME PRIME HUNTING FOR BIG MULE DEER.THE HOT SPOT THAT YEAR WAS IN BETWEEN GREASEWOOD CREEK AND LITTLE SPRING CREEK.HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE.

tons of rds and rd hunters in 31 32. to easy to get a tag and the big deer hang on private.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom