Units 35, 36, 361 MUST READ

JayJohnson

I've been a long time member but haven't posted much except for a moose picture last year in the "Where's all the Bullwinkle" thread. My dad and I have been on numerous hunts together but never have we both had tags in our pocket for the same hunt, usually i'm helping him or vice versa. We were able to get 3rd season deer tags for the unit and because this will be the first time we both have tags we are really looking forward to it. We are planning on going down a couple days early but due to a tag he drew in Nevada, we won't be able to make any scouting trips prior. I've been super hesitant to ask for help on here as it's something i've never done but any help would be MUCH appreciated. If anyone has any ideas of where to start or past experience on the unit fell free to PM me. If I can help in return in anyway, just let me know!

Thank you!!!!

Lot of hunters and lots of road hunters. Get more than 2+ miles from any fourwheeler accessible road and you'll likely be alone! Still some mature bucks in there from what I hear even with some bad winter kills. I have no specific areas to point you too sorry man and good luck.

Mike
"~Who says deer don't eat Berger's???"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom