Unlicensed accompanist question…..

Mackey

I plan on accompanying my hunting buddy on a private ranch elk hunt in area 106. Not high-fence. As an observer, does Wyoming law require me to buy a hunting license? Thanks in advance for any information!

Mackey

Will you be hunting?

Mark
No. I don’t have a tag. But I plan to go out with with him and his guide everyday to glass and just be part of an elk hunt. He’s booked with R and K Hunting Company. We’re both non-residents.

As long as you are not hunting or attempting to hunt you don’t need a license, that would go for any state. You can glass and point out animals all you want but if you’re not hunting you don’t need a hunting license.

Mark

As long as you are not hunting or attempting to hunt you don’t need a license, that would go for any state. You can glass and point out animals all you want but if you’re not hunting you don’t need a hunting license.

Mark
Mark, thanks for the response. I just want to be sure I’m not going to have trouble if Mr. Green Britches shows up!

Mackey

I plan on accompanying my hunting buddy on a private ranch elk hunt in area 106. Not high-fence. As an observer, does Wyoming law require me to buy a hunting license? Thanks in advance for any information!

Mackey
Whats the date for your hunt?

Mark, thanks for the response. I just want to be sure I’m not going to have trouble if Mr. Green Britches shows up!

Mackey
People that outfit in that neighborhood have been known to get in fist fights with “green britches”

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom