Update on 45

overton

Long Time Member
He's not doing well at all. He's still in the hospital in a lot of pain and swelling with probable infection picked up during or post surgery. If you have his cell number text him or PM him here at MM. He needs cheered up.

2311idiot.jpg

You know, sometimes my sarcasm meter overloads and just doesn't work. After all the razz'n, not sure if he's really in bad shape or not.

If so, best wishes 45 from a fellow Weber County'r. By the way, you're missing a great rodeo. Hang in there.

Prayers sent!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Text sent...I think. I need to learn how to text better.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Get well soon, Hope the pain has let off some.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

So, is he going to live? or can we divide his stuff up?

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Only one leg? Does he have a bicycle? He won't be needing that. Dibs if he does.

Eel

Too bad he lost his leg, but we tried to get him to have the operation BEFORE Obamacare. Too late now.

Eel

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-23-15
>AT 08:14?PM (MST)

>
>look closer "dicweed"..fentanyl !!
>jester

SMACKDADDY Preachin GRAMMAR?

Now that's some Funny Sshhitt Right there!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I thought they had all the bugs worked out of the lopadickoffamy procedure? Thought it was like a tonsillectomy anymore.

>Somebody come shoot me please !!!!!
>

Hope he's doin well fireball. Give us an update when you have time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom