Updates on the Rut....

C

CAnAZbwhnter

Hey guys with all this weather that has moved in on us this week I would imagine we might start seeing some good rut activity later this week....what do you guys think? Are any of you guys seeing some activity yet?
I should be able to get out Thursday afternoon and this weekend...going to be hunting just north of the valley in unit 21
*Post some pictures if you have them...I will put some up this weekend Good Luck

In the desert we have been seeing bucks still in bachelor groups and every time we see a heard of does there is no bucks with them exept maybe a spike

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-08 AT 10:46PM (MST)[p]I shot a whitetail that was with 2 doe on sunday. He wasn't acting very "rutty" but they were all together.

On Saturday I saw 2 good size groups of Mule deer and never saw a buck with them. Might be a few more weeks in the desert.

I have seen small bucks running with the does. But no monsters out running around yet. Although I have seen a few moving down lower. So what that means I don't know, things should cook soon.

I just returned from an 11 day hunt in unit 24B. In the beginning of the hunt things were slow but after the rain and sleet for two days the whitetail bucks are defiantly rutting. I watched two different big bucks make and check scraps. I watched another push some Doe?s around all day. Blew 3 stalks on rutting bucks. One was because of a Doe beded near him. Man do I need a spotter!

GBA

was in 19b and 10, the mulies were right on the does, with all those eyes, missed two stalks.

TT

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom