Used Swaros

A

ADDICT

Do I need documentation (ie. receipts, warranty cards, proof of purchase etc.) if I buy a used Swar spotting scope and have problems with it? Their warranty is transferrable--but how does it work in that scenario?

Thanks in advance!

4x4 is correct, the warranty is NOT transferable, but I know several people that have sent in binos in for repair that they bought second hand and Swaro never questioned them. That says a lot about a company and how they stand behind their products.

I bought some used 15x56 swaros on ebay and just recently had sent them in to get serviced I had no problems what so ever. They cleaned them up replaced the eye-cups and sent them back to me. They never asked if I was the original owner or about any warranty stuff. They have excellent customer service.

I'm considering selling a pair of 10x42 El Swarovski's that I purchased from an authorized dealer with the full USA lifetime warranty. The EL's are in excellent condition and have been used very little. My primary optics are 8x Swarovski's. I called Swarovski and asked if the warranty was transferable. They looked up the serial number of my binoculars to check registration and said yes, the lifetime warranty was transferable. All I need to do is type up a brief letter explaining the sell and give a copy to the purchaser and send another to Swarovski. Swarovski will then transfer the serial number to the new owner. When you spend that much on optics, you truly get what you pay for.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom