USO - Any PO'd tort attorneys out there...

R

RandyWeaver

...or does anybody know one with a bad attitude, a good research staff and deep pockets?

I've been kicking this around for awhile, and I think maybe it's time to give George Taulman a taste of his own medicine. I do believe that, given the horror stories I've heard about experiences with US Outfitters (not those of Bill Jordan, Tony Knight, Will Primos, etc. - who get different treatment than most full-price clients), a class-action lawsuit, filed on behalf of a class of hunters who, having been deprived of the accomodations, service, meat, cape, etc. of the animals they harvested - in violation of US Outfitters' stated intent (contract) to "...offering sportsmen a high quality, trophy big game hunting experience at a reasonable price. Our clients produce more record class trophies year after year than any other outfitter in the country. We work hard on the small details as well as the obvious in order for you to have a quality experience. Our philosophy on hunting, our hunting areas and our staff of guides enable us to really live up to our slogan: Quality Hunts for Quality Hunters..." (taken from the USO web site), and that such deprivation of the full fruits of said endeavors (hunts) in fact constitutes breach of contract by US Outfitters to provide a "quality experience," as promised.

There has to be a fairly significant number of hunters out there with experiences similar to those of a few of my friends. Furthermore, there is a distinct possibility that an enterprising US Attorney could incorporate sworn statements and affidavits of those hunters into existing indictment(s) of Taulman and his guides and build a conspiracy case under the Lacey Act...

Just some food for thought...

Venado muy grande!

Very well said Randy! You may be on to something, there is one US Attorney in Phoenix who has it out for Old George.
TR
P.S. I grew up in Flagstaff, do we know each other?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom