USO Sends Letter to Non-Residents ...

Lv2hnt

Very Active Member
Yes, I know a lot of you are tired of reading about USO's recent suit against Arizona and non-resident hunting opportunities. HOWEVER, I think a lot of you should rethink things! If you think it's REALLY all about "equality" in hunting (as George claims), and not the ALMIGHTY DOLLAR, I hope you wake up before it's not too late! This year USO clients received approximately 250 Arizona tags that were applied for by USO. USO's basic fee for elk and deer hunts in Arizona is $3,450, not including tips and/or trophy fees. That equates to AT LEAST $862,500 of income to George Taulman, USO proprietor --- for JUST Arizona! And you wonder why all those lucky non-resident hunters' tags were sent to a P.O. Box in Taos, N. Mexico and NOT to each applicant's home address. Remember, now, it's NOT about the dollar ...

We CAN win this thing, but it won't be easy or a quick fight --- EACH of you in your home state needs to get involved! DON'T think someone else will fight the fight for you. Excuse the metaphor, but this is our Pearl Harbor! If hunting at home is important to you, your family, and friends, find a way to contribute to the effort (time, $, letters/e-mails, whatever you can think of ...)!

NOW TO THE MEAT OF THIS THREAD:

Here's a cut and paste copy of a letter sent from USO to all their clients throughout the world. George is still claiming USO wasn't the instigator in all this, that it was non-residents everywhere. Right ...

--------------------------------------------------------------

UNITED STATES OUTFITTERS, INC.
4204 NDCBU k 325 Santistevan Lane k Taos, New Mexico 87571
1-800-843-845-9929 k Off: 505-758-9774 k Fax: 505-758-1744
E-mail: [email protected] k Website: www.unitedstatesoutfitters.com

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nonresidents win in Arizona

That's right, you won a landmark decision in your Arizona case (Montoya vs. Manning) after nearly 7 years of litigation that has gone all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court and back. Read the enclosed PRESS RELEASE for the latest good news. The gist of it is: nonresidents are now going to be treated the same as residents in the distribution of the quality hunting tags, the quota in Arizona is gone on elk and deer. The wildlife belongs to all of us equally and now the courts have struck down the discrimination against nonresident hunters. Our chances of drawing these tags will be increasing to the same as the residents for elk and deer, bighorn quotas will be gone by next year. This year in fact, Arizona gave nearly 750 additional tags to nonresidents who were rejected because of the quotas. Many of you drew Arizona tags this year because of winning this lawsuit.

As far as other States, Nevada is going to make their decision to either fight the Courts ruling or to get rid of their illegal quotas this coming Saturday. Montana has been notified of our win and we have asked them to follow the 9th Circuit decision, we have not heard of any scheduled hearings as yet. If these States decide to fight, then not only will they be facing little chance of winning, but also a large class action damage claim.

It has been a long hard struggle for all of us with a lot of emotional ups and downs along the way. USO has been proud to have been an instrumental part of righting this growing wrong. Now we need your help, not with money, but with a little of your time. The angry residents of Arizona do not realize that is was you, the nonresident, who was the driving force of this lawsuit. They do not realize that it was your financial and emotional backing that filed and supported this successful lawsuit. They believe it was all USO's doing and are expressing their anger towards USO and our sponsors. USO understands, but our sponsors are getting emails and letters from a few uneducated Arizona residents expressing rage at the outcome of our lawsuit and threatening them with all sorts of retaliation, mostly wanting to boycott their products. We need you to notify the Sponsors of our television show "Real Hunting Adventures" to let them know your appreciation for their support, not so much for their lawsuit support, but their general support of USO. Our show is one of the top 5 rated shows on the Outdoor Channel now, and with our sponsors and your support, we will be on top for a long time to come.

Knight Muzzleloaders - [email protected] POB 130, Centerville, IA 52544
Swarovski Optiks - [email protected] 123 Massasoit, RI 02806
Primos Game Calls - [email protected] POB 12785, Jackson, MS 39236
Barnes Bullets - [email protected] POB 215, American Fork, UT 84003
Crooked Horn Outfitters - [email protected] 26325 Trotter Dr, Tehachapi, CA 93561

The one sponsor that is obviously missing is Bill Jordan's Realtree, because of the negative pressure placed upon them by these few uneducated residents, they have already decided not to sponsor USO at this time. As I am sure this makes us all angry that Realtree, who has been part of our family for over 10 years, would succumb to this small amount of negative pressure. I am asking that you send them an email or letter thanking them for their past USO support and ask them to reevaluate their position. Please do not threaten them as the residents have, we do not want to lower ourselves to this level at this time. Contact [email protected] or address of 1390 Box Circle, Columbus, GA 31907. We believe that once they understand the large nonresident support behind this effort, they will reconsider. We will keep you abreast of the situation.

All Draws Are Completed ?.

All of the draws have now been completed, Arizona is always the last one and we now have those results. By the time you receive this note, all the successful applicants should be notified. We already have contacted all of the successful applicants from Kansas and New Mexico draws. If anyone is looking to go on a guaranteed private land hunt this year, give us a call now 800-845-9929 as we now have the hunt openings that these draws have created.

We are sorry if you were unsuccessful this year, we know the feeling of not drawing a good hunt. But the future is going to explode for the nonresident. The loss of the illegal quotas add percentages for you to draw in each state and substantially increase our chances of drawing when you get the additive effect of applying to multiple states, like most of you do. Now is the time to dramatically increase the number of applications you are having us apply, if you haven't already. These dream tags are within our reach.

Arizona's Elk Permit of a Lifetime Raffle

Below is an elk raffle ticket for a statewide elk any weapon permit good from Sept. 1 - Dec. 31, 2004. This is probably the most sought after elk tag in the world. It is transferable as well. According to Arizona regulations, no donation is required and you may get one raffle ticket by just sending it in the mail. Donations are taken @ 20$ each or 6 for $100. We believe it would be foolish for you to not send in one at least this one chance at a cost of a 37 cent stamp. Cut this from this letter, fill it out and send to the address on the bottom. If you decide to also donate $20 or more, make sure to photocopy and send on in for free as well. Deadline is August 12 in their offices, send it today ?

*** Copy of a blank "2004 Arizona Elk Hunt Raffle" ticket was located here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I'm one those "uneducated" resident Arizonans that thought to evoke a minimum of negative pressure against USO's sponsors. Darn right!!! You can also see how much George thinks of contributing financially to Arizona's elk herd; sure sounded like he encouraged all his clients to enter Arizona's Governor's Elk Tag Raffle for just the cost of a postage stamp (note: that deadline has already passed ...).

So, how about it? Are you willing to suck it up and join other hunters in your state in helping preserve YOUR hunting tradition? If you won't, who do you expect to do it for you? If you don't know where to get started, use MonsterMuleys or elsewhere on the Internet to find a connection ...

Lv2hnt

We are obviously hurting him by turning his sponsors away! Keep up the pressure. Knight Rifles should be our next target. Let's all send another round of emails, phone calls, etc, to them.

Also, another round of thank you's to Primos, Real Tree, etc.

Unfortunatley, USO has provoked such hatred, that there will be blood shed durring this years hunts. I just hope some innocent non-resident is the one that gets hurt. G&F are not planning on having extra law enforcement durring the early elk hunts or on the kaibab. This could get ugly real quick.

If you are smart, rent a car with a Arizona License plate, and dont admit to being a NR. It could save your life...

We don't need to take it into the field --- that just hurts the hunting fraternity in EVERYONE'S eyes! Disgruntled individuals shouldn't disrupt a legal hunt; you could end up in jail yourself.

Those same non-residents holding Arizona tags this year could be our allies in the long run. George Taulman isn't satisfied with his Arizona suit; other states are just around the corner ...

Lv2hnt

Tom:

Although I have not posted much on the Arizona situation regarding the lawsuit, those that know me well know I hunt your beautiful state every year with a bow and feel privileged to do so as a non-resident. Do I feel non-residents should have an equal tag allottment? Absolutley not! 10% seems to be the going rate in other states and I'm fine with that.

With that in mind, I'm absolutley appalled that Mr. Taulman has sent this letter on behalf of me.....the non-resident. Rest assured, I have sent him an e-mail expressing my dis-approval of him speaking for me.....the non-resident. I have also explained to him that every sportsmen I know will receive a copy of his derogatory letter exposing the true intent of his message. He's doing anything he can to get back his money making sponsorships, while trying to gain assistance from high dollar non-residents. Funny how all of a sudden he's now SHARING responsibility with non-residents. The letter simply cooberates most hunter's allegations that he's only in it for money in HIS pocket. Thanks for the info. I'll continue to do what I can for your state.

BOHNTR )))------------->

I'd really like to know just how many non-resident supporters George really had. I'd venture to say its not nearly as many as he makes it out to be on his letter.. Perhaps the only supporters they had were USO and its employees. Duh, this makes sense more tags for Non-Res more $$ for USO..

It seems and feels like this court decision was made without representation of its people it was to represent. It picked out a few lines of the law and took it out of context.

I work for a major US Financial institution and I know for a fact, that correspondece from your clients is read and action will eventually be taken if there are enough people that feel the same way..
This is how we can be represented.. Let our dollars do the talking!! Keep up the correspondece to any sponser left of USO letting them know how wrong USO was in this matter and how we will not support them as long as they support USO.

Good post BOHNTR,, I'm confident the majority of people out there that recieved the letter feel the same as you...

Would you be willing to CC that message and your feelings as a Non-Resident to the list of his sponsers?
thats how you can help!!

Happy Hunting.

bigdeer:

Already done....including some who are no longer affilliated with USO. Just lets them know what the REAL non-residents think!

BOHNTR )))------------>

Thanks Bohntr..
I'm thinking that perhaps if there were more folks out there like you taking the time to do what you have, it might carry a little more weight than the AZ folks.

Let me know if you need a scouting report for your area,, I get to most parts of Az and the parts I don't have buddies that do..

Hey Shedhunter, I hope what you are saying is not a threat. Why don't you really tell us how you feel? Bloodshed you say? You aren't one of those guys that would vandalize a camp when noone is around would you? That takes quite a man...A real tough guy. Why don't you just talk hunting, and have a beer. Relax dude, NR hunters have guns too. Hope you don't end up on the wrong end of an OK corral showdown with a NR license plate two feet up your ***.

Stallin, Hitler,Saddam, Osama, Taulman a few of the first class A-Holes ever seen on this planet.
Sound far fetched, I don't think so, they all wanted to control everything on the planet and grab as much as they possibly can. I don't see a whole lot of difference. Hopefully his legacy in the hunting world will go down the same as most of the previous
communist dictators.

NO I am NOT supporting violence. I am merley suggesting that NR's be careful. I actually suggested to the G&F department, that they have extra officers on hand, to make sure this years hunts dont turn violent. But they replied, they didn't believe there was big enough problem to have extra officers on hand. I hope they are right. If something does happen, this would be a black eye for all of hunting.

LA

If you have never sent an email, wrote a letter, or made a phone call now is the time. We have to stay united and can't give up. This is way too important for all of us. I'll fight for you. Will you fight for me?

Remember.... USO is not a hunters friend.

Good hunting
John

Sorry Shedhunter, misinterpreted you.... Drew a 10 early bull tag and have been talking to MANY residents of AZ, old friends and new, and noone has even remotely mentioned anything about any resentment, hatred, or threats; only wishes of luck and good times. I think most guys realize that it was soley USO that started this thing and not the NR that hunts as a passion and enjoys hunting the West. My read is once the hunt starts, everybody in the field becomes budies again, regardless of where they come from (but if I were to be guided by USO, I would be a little uncomfortable; thank god I am a do it yourself guy) . Maybe I am naive, but in my 20 some odd years of hunting, I have NEVER met anybody in the field that has come across as anything but genuine and friendly. Some of you real red neck dudes may look a little rough after a week or so, but thats OK. Shedhunter, You have a strong passion toward your cause, as is evident by the nature of most of your posts. This is good. The hunting community as a whole needs more vocal people such as yourself to preserve our rights. Keep your focus on the issue at hand and your sweat will pay off.. I just thought that your post may have stirred up a pot that should pretty much be left alone, thats all... If your around Unit 10, come on in to my camp for a cold one....... Gamekiller

I wrote David Blanton also to make sure he knew George was using his link to start a war. It is obvious that the boycott is working and the air poacher is sweating. I hope all you non-res have such a good attitude and understand that this is harmful to all hunters and will be showing in your state soon. Thanks for your support.

This post by Lance A (Shedhunter) is only the most recent ambiguous threat he has made. I have considered going to bat for the AZ residents by sending the emails to the sponsors of the USO but have failed to do so because of posts like Shedhunters. This mind set is doing more harm to this cause than good. How will bloodshed help the situation in AZ? Unless perhaps it's the bloodshed of mindless meatheads who are to dumb to realize that the threat of violence or vandalism can only hurt any progress that has been made thus far. Stop with the threats or just do it and deal with the consequences of your stupidity.

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO LET THESE COMPANIES KNOW OF THEIR FEELINGS ON THIS. DONT LET UP. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE BUYING LEICAS, TC OMEGAS, AND OTHER PRODUCTS TO SHOW THEIR VIEWS ON THIS. IT IS EMBARRASING THAT COMPANIES EXIST THAT CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEM. I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR THEIR CLIENTS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. A LOT OF THEM ARE NOT GOING TO EXPERIENCE WHAT AZ HAS TO OFFER SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE WITH USO. WHAT A SHAME.
CANON

Tad,

Good luck on your hunt in Unit 10, hope you find a bull you're happy to place your tag on. Just remember, every elk is a trophy, so don't let someone else's criterion of what a trophy is effect your hunt. Take what God offers and your efforts afford.

As for your comment "that it was solely USO that started this thing and not the NR that hunts...", well, you are misinformed about that. USO solicited financial support for the lawsuit from all NR applicants for AZ big game permits, and those on their mailing list, on or about the 1997 season. So while it can be said they "started it" by asking for money, it was the money contributed by NR hunters that paid for the lawsuit that has rocked the west. Taulman even admits it, in fact seems to revel in it, in his letter posted on this thread. He's even threatening to file a class action lawsuit against western states that don't fall in line with his outfits' winning court decision. That's class action as in a big money-grabbing lawsuit fleecing the game departments of the west.

Too many NR hunters are feigning, "Who me? I had nothing to do with it.", when in fact some of them had to have contributed to the legal defense fund that has ushered in "explosive opportunity" for the future in regards to NR hunting. Have fun in the fields of Arizona chasing your big bull dreams, just know that thousands of Arizona residents have NEVER HAD A BULL ELK TAG IN THEIR OWN HOME STATE and those NR hunters who call us "whiney","jealous","uneducated", etc, just can't relate with the extremely restrictive nature of trophy hunting in AZ and much of the west. It was AZ residents that built the state's elk herd through years of restrictive hunting and laborious conservation projects.

I also do not attribute nefarious intent to Lance's post. He's just relaying some of the concerns that have been expressed about the '04 AZ hunt. Reportedly, there are many NR hunters who are concerned about their safety and the safety of their property while participating in AZ hunts this year. Just look at your own response to what he wrote. You immediately shot back with a comment about having a gun too, implying that you wouldn't hesitate to use it if threatened. This is exactly the "hothead", potentially tragic atmosphere that could develop. What if you're up on a ridge above your camp in Unit 10 and, while glassing, happen to spot an SUV making a dust trail in the direction of your camp. The rig stops and a couple guys get out and seem to be poking around? You gonna sit there, or are you going to have a wonder in your mind about what the heck they're doing and are they screwing with your stuff? What about if you're on a stalk and it's mysteriously "blown" by a guy out in the woods without a tag, just filming with a camera or making music with the elk on a call. Are you going to be happy with this character, or are you going to suspect he's a disgruntled AZ resident trying to sabatoge your hunt experience?

Again, realize I am in no way saying you are a problem or a threat, just be realistic that there may be a segment of humanity out there that are militantly minded and may express their displeasure in ways rationally minded people would find morally offensive. If you want a snapshot of these types of folks, look no farther than the knuckleheads that are intent on protesting at the Republican National Convention at the end of the month in NYC. Hate can drive people to do really stupid stuff! The bottomline is that you should be free to enjoy your AZ elk hunt physically, spiritually, & mentally. I gotta think it would have been far easier to do that in 2003 than it will be in 2004, considering the circumstances.

AZBuckSnort, I apprecitate your response and want to clear a few things about my response. I want you to understand that I in no way think what has happeded is a good thing with USO, however the way his initial response was written it "definately had a tinge of threat" in it, he's a fiery guy. As for having a tag that a lot of AZ guys have never had, what I am suppose to do? Feel bad about having it ? Be Scared ? That is just not me. I am going to have a good time. No, I am not going to sit over camp and watch it, I am going to go out and glass up a big bull. If there are a few jerks out there that want to cause trouble, so be it, I am not going to worry about it. You say that the lawsuit was generated from NR dollars, well they weren't from ME, nor probably 90% of the other NR applicants, in fact, I doubt the USO clients even knew where their dollars were going BEFORE the lawsuit. IT IS USO that caused the problem. Most of the people on the board have talked constructively about the problem and how to solve it, I just don't believe that the stuff mentioned in Shedhunters post should even be mentioned. Like you said, it might fire up a meathead more than he already is. Again, not trying to attack you, just letting you know that it ain't my fault, going to have a good time, and hope this whole issue doesn't ruin hunting in the West.

SHEDHUNTER2, YOU CLEARLY ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, " I HOPE SOME INNOCENT NONRESIDENT GETS IT FIRST/ LIC. PLATES/ BLOODSHED........... " YOUR CLEARLY HURTING YOUR CAUSE. ARIZONA HAS ALOT OF NR SUPPORT, WE DONT ALL HUNT WITH USO PAL. TAKE A TIME OUT, ADVOCATE THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE LAW.... THEN DO SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR ARIZONA HUNTERS. YOU COULD LEARN ALOT FROM LV2HUNT. TAKE ER EASY, YD.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-04 AT 09:32AM (MST)[p] Did anyone notice that he is still claiming Primos as a sponsor? He did however point out that Realtree has dropped his arse. Time to send those e-mails to Will Primos and find out what gives. This letter proves that the boycott is working! Keep hammering them boys. I like the direct attack on AZ residents with the "free" raffle draw ticket.

USO has some nerve to send out a letter like this and anyone with any morals should realize that this was an attack on fellow hunters and to put more money in old Georges pocket we need to put a stop to this now before it ends up a richmans sport send the emails to all the sponsors and lets show USO we are not a bunch of dumb Arizonans and western state hunters. I have lived in AZ my whole life and I have not drawn an elk tag in 16 years. That doesn't mean I need to sue and USO seems to think that this is an unfair system to NR's Lets do every thing we can to put a stop to this.

Griz Montoya

Your sponsors didn't drop you like a hot potato because of "a fuu unneducatted and winney arezonna rezedenz" they dropped you because of your selfish tactics and your consistent lack of hunting ethics. They can read between the lines and see what your real intentions are. Heck, maybe they remember you are a liar and a cheat also! Have you been flying during hunting season lately scumbag?

That's pretty chicken S*&% that you are trying to blame your behavior on NR?s. They aren't quite as ?dumb as us AZ Residents?, I am sure they are smart enough to see you are trying to use them as scapegoats of your stupidity and selfishness.

Like I told you in the letter I sent to you, I am going to make it as difficult as I possibly can for you. I see that with the help of many friends and fellow hunters, not only in AZ but other states as well, you are starting to reap negative benefits of your selfish tactics.

God Bless the sponsors that drop you and may your airplane engine throw a piston!

Nofear4

I tried to send emails to the above addresses and 3 of them came back as undeleverable if anyone has emails that work please post them.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-04 AT 07:06PM (MST)[p]In my first post, I made a mistake, I forgot the word "not". I wanted to say "I hope some poor innocent NR is NOT the one who gets hurt. Now I understand why you guys were on my case about my post. I said I am not advocating violence. I actually suggested to our G&F department that they have extra law enforcement on hand to try and stop any violence or vandelism that might occur. Unfortunatley our G&F dosent seem to think this will be a problem. I hope and pray that nothing serious happens, it would be a black eye for all hunters.

LA

I don't hunt Arizona, and don't really have any plans to. I've tried to avoid the issue somewhat, but it is obvious from this that USO is going to take this further, and I think they are dead wrong. Being from Iowa, it's a bit embarrassing to see that Knight Rifles has been mute. I sent the following to Knight.
------------------------------------------------------------
"I've been following this whole mess regarding USO and Arizona nonresident tags for a bit, and finally decided to weigh in. Which is to say I want to take a second and express my dismay at finding Knight Rifles, from my home state of Iowa, still on the list of sponsors for USO.

I'm relatively new to muzzleloader hunting (first hunt with one in 2001), but seem to get asked many questions and see that there is still a pile of interest in the sport - many, many potential new enthusiasts and thereby, customers. For the entire time, I have been recommending two companies - TC and Knight, as equal, if not giving Knight the edge. That is sadly about to change.

I have been a nonresident hunter in many Western states for longer than I've been a blackpowder hunter, and recently visited Africa. Which is to say I am fortunate enough to be in a minority that have the means and motivation to go places that many do not, to pursue my passion such that the recent ruling does not affect me in the least. That said, I still recognize that the roots of my hunting obsession stemmed from the opportunity to buy a tag over-the-counter very inexpensively, at a time when I had no means and nonresidents weren't even allowed in Iowa. I'm thinking yours are pretty similar. If USO is allowed to prevail, it is an all-too possible scenario that will disappear, and support for hunting will further erode, along with the profits of any business supplying hunters.

As much as I enjoy my travels, I think it only right that residents of a state get first crack at the game and fish within, and I'd hate to think of an autumn spent in Iowa without a number of days perched in an old oak waiting for a world-class whitetail. But if USO is allowed to prevail, it is conceivable that you or I could be prohibited from doing just that.

I am hopeful that your lack of response on this issue is predicated on a need to deal with contractual/legal issues, and would appreciate your comments to let me know if that is the case or not. I can only assume that lack of a response as to your position with regards to this issue is indicative of support of USO, and will make any future purchases in my own behalf, or recommendations of blackpowder equipment to those asking my opinion, in favor of those who are willing to step up to plate in opposition to USO.

Best regards and good hunting this year,
Jeff

----------------------------------------------------------
For those of you in Arizona that were lucky enough to draw a tag - best of luck this coming season! For those of you who weren't, best of luck next year! And for the few who might draw an Iowa whitetail tag, send me an e-mail and I will be more than happy to help.

SHEDHUNTER2, WOW.. THAT ONE WORD MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE. NO HARM/NO FOUL. STILL THOUGH ALOT OF US NR ARE UNDERSTANDING TO YOUR CAUSE. TAKE ER EASY. YD.

Has any one looked into the NRA connection to the USO? I just received my September 2004 issue of American Hunter and read the article ?Elk Above The Clouds By A.E. Walsh.? In his article Walsh mentions George Taulman and the USO licensing program and how this is his second once in a lifetime permit that he has drawn with George. I am not sure how one goes about getting two once in a lifetime permits anyhow Walsh claims that USO came through for him twice. Not really important to the topic it just sounds funny. Perhaps Walsh is a freelance writer and the NRA or American Hunter have nothing to do with USO, but I bet they do. At the very least the sponsors of the USO advertise in the American Hunter and the National Rifleman, perhaps the NRA can help by applying some pressure to the USO and convince them that their effort will hurt hunting in the long run. After all we are the NRA, right. Why don't the AZ residents and any one concerned with this issue who is an NRA member contact the NRA and see what the NRA has to say about this situation, maybe someone has already? I would be curious to hear what they say. I am a member of the NRA and would be deeply disappointed if we the NRA supported the USO and there case against AZ.

Jeff,

Now that is some serious hunting ethics, Please Send "Griz Montoya" the book you read or have him talk to your dad, granddad and great granddad, he could sure learn a thing or two from them!

Seriously, that is a pretty awesome letter and an awesome post too! If ever you should choose to put in for AZ, and lucky enough to get drawn, I'll be more than happy to help you too! Good luck on your hunting ventures this year also.

Greg

Nofear4

F.Y.I. I called USO and spoke with yes, Mr. Taulman, the day the court order was issued and he said that approximately 1,000 non-resident hunters helped him win the case.

It was only the support of 1,000 greedy non-residents and USO that made all of this happen. I suggest it's time to step up to the plate hunters. Aside from virtually no support from our very own G&F commission, we still have hope. Make sure your present at all mtgs. related to this topic and speak out.

Jeff-great letter and thanks for the help. I wrote Tony Knight three e-mails and not even a response. They were very polite and no attacks. I have two Knight rifles. I spend a lot of money each year on hunting. I am pretty sure Tony Knight and George Taulman are in the same sleeping bag on this deal and I have decided to lock the Knights up forever and replace them. I won't even give them to my son-in-law as a matter of principle. I will buy a TC for his xmas gift this year.

Tad,
That's the attitude to take with you to unit 10. Go have a great time and look for a bull that will please you on the wall and on the table. Have you had much experience in unit 10? If not, send me an email or a PM.
Again, good luck.
Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom